Sat, Sep 28, 9:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 7:17 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: How to unsusbscribe from newsletters

ChaoticSanity ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2024 at 11:19 AM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 7:17 AM

How do I unsubscribe from all of the newsletters?  Particularly the VIP ones?  I have no interest in seeing constant emails for the same vendors. 

Is it just through the unsubscribe in the emails?  I thought there was a place on site to do so. 

msansing ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2024 at 11:38 AM
Site Admin

ChaoticSanity posted at 11:19 AM Mon, 26 August 2024 - #2988999

How do I unsubscribe from all of the newsletters?  Particularly the VIP ones?  I have no interest in seeing constant emails for the same vendors. 

Is it just through the unsubscribe in the emails?  I thought there was a place on site to do so. 

Please submit a request through Renderosity Support

ChaoticSanity ( ) posted Thu, 29 August 2024 at 9:41 AM

I just used the opt out link.  It's easier.

It's not user friendly to require submitting a ticket (especially if we have to input all that info.  It's not even tied to our accounts.  Why should I have to fill out a form or "create an account" to do something so basic?  Especially to unsubscribe from something that we originally subscribed to from our account.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.