Sat, Oct 19, 7:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 12

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 4:44 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Poser 12: Python script to batch render MP4s?

tnpir4002 ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2024 at 4:44 PM · edited Tue, 15 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

Short and sweet: is there a way, using Poser 12's built-in Python engine, to get it to iterate through all the PZ3s in a particular folder, and have it export MP4s with specific settings? I've been working with ChatGPT on this for four hours and no matter what I try I just get a bunch of errors. Python can't analyze the commands in enough detail to write command sequences for what needs to happen, so I'm hoping someone else might know how to do it.

Anyone?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.