Sat, Sep 21, 1:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: integrating poser figures with background pic redux

Tygerlander ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 9:35 PM ยท edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 9:40 AM

Attached Link: Flights of Fancy Gallery

![newday2.jpg](http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/pixel/914/poser/newday2.jpg) (can't seem to get the image to upload to the forum today) Okay, I did something terribly not smart of me and pop open P4 while surfing the net *evil laugh* Thanks to Bloodsong for the windblown hair morphs. It looks much better. I've also replaced the Centaur's hair with the warrior's helm (DD's??). I figured since the knight had armor and the Amazon had armor (and a weapon), the Centaur should also have some type of armor. I didn't do any post render edits on this yet. Comments? Tina

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 1999 at 7:55 AM

oooh, lookit my pretty hair! er, i mean... its looking good, tina. :) nice job!

Tygerlander ( ) posted Wed, 08 September 1999 at 11:20 AM

thanks, Bloodsong. I spent a little while last night softening the edges of the terrain and touching up the hair. I still have to fix the tail on the centaur. I'll put up the "final" version later on tonight or tomorrow Tina

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.