Sat, Sep 21, 5:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Experimental Online Paging System

fur ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 2:07 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:47 AM

Well, I thought I would try this new system I made for sending private messages to other forum members while they were online. Please reply with your thoughts on it! Roy@PFO

Tygerlander ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 2:44 PM

I like the idea, but I'm a bit confused at why some members show up more than once on the list. Tina

fur ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 3:36 PM

they've got multiple browsers open at the same time

BillBay ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 3:46 PM

Hummm.... I only have one browser open, been online for 48 minutes, but am shown as online for 0,1 minutes... even after reload.....hummm.... good idea though fur. Bill

Foxhollow ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 4:32 PM

A great idea...it did crash netscape on my first try...but who knows what really did that!

Tygerlander ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 4:56 PM

I had no problem sending back with IE 5 though Tina 2 minutes left to my work day..ugh

Foxhollow ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 4:25 PM

I tried again and no Netscape crash...I'm sure that was just a Bad Hair dau for netscape...not the Paging System It still doesn't work for me though...?

WarriorDL ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 4:38 PM

I sent a message to Traveller. Dunno if he got it or not (it was something he REALLY needed to check out, ie a mis-use of one of his morphs). How do we tell if someone got it or not? I mean, he doesn't know me from Adam and Eve, so I wouldn't expect him to reply to me.

Tygerlander ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 9:20 PM

I've successfully got messages back and forth with Spix just now it's just a bit irritating to be taken out of whatver page you were at after sending the message though Tina

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.