Tue, Oct 22, 4:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Wormhole??

tmoss ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 1999 at 12:28 PM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Anyone know where I can get a decent object file that looks like a wormhole. I have tried doing it myself...everything looks awful. Someone posted a tornado not long ago on the Poser Forum...but I have never been able to find it. Please help??? Tammie

ScottK ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 1999 at 7:54 PM

I could well be wrong, but it may have been Anton Kisiel who posted the tornado. I don't know where to locate it, but perhaps a post to the Poser forum will cause it to be revealed? -ScottK

RadArt ( ) posted Thu, 16 September 1999 at 9:30 PM

Hi Tammie, thanks for the wonderful "page" the other day!! It made my day. Have you tried browsing through the 3D Cafe free section?? They have a lot of interesting stuff that might work for this kind of scene. If you don't find what you want, at least you'll see all the other neat stuff that's there!! Happy Brycing...and be good! Radart.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.