Mon, Oct 21, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: That Japanese armor...

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 7:23 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 8:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.co.jp/Milano-Aoyama/7431/index.html

Somebody (Kiru?... but not in the directory) messaged me requesting the link to the samurai figure and armor, but this Windows box crashed when replying and that message to me is gone so I can't reply again, and I can't find you. Sorry :( Iso's Page is at: http://www.geocities.co.jp/Milano-Aoyama/7431/index.html You can find the figure of Date Masamune here, and other stuff (katana, helmet, and non-weapons, too!). If you go to the Promenade button, you can find the links (at the bottom) to Two Swords, Arrow Head, Honey, and other artist's home pages. since the beast crashed when going back and forth between links, I'm not going to risk it again, but just give you the main one. Anyway, I hope that you see this, Carolly

tmech ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 12:42 PM

Thanks much for the like. Great clothes and props.

kiru ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 5:12 PM

thanks

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 11:39 PM

Oh, good! I felt so bad when I couldn't find you as a member. Others have provided me with links to wonderful stuff, so I try to be helpful when possible. You may want to visit Rubio's Room, Digital Babes, and a couple of the other modern places to pick up some more oriental characters... once you get kimonos and armor, you might want a selection of people to wear them! There is some very handsome work hidden in these sites. Have fun! Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.