Wed, Sep 18, 3:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: what do you think?

Milaja ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 2:31 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 7:54 PM

file_117006.jpg

Here is my first serious render of my "new" girl-texture... plz tell me what u think... what can I do better? Thx to Traveller for some facial morphs and MiCo Games for the sweater texture.

Foxhollow ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 2:40 PM

Hmmmmm...call me at 555-0146 very nice face...nice lighting! Maybe a smigen less lipstick at the edges of her mouth...seems like just a trim on the texture map.

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 6:14 PM

heya; looking good! her hair came out a bit frizzy... i would suggest using a lighter smudge pressure, and longer strokes to make nice long strands. :) also, make sure there are catchlights in her eyes to give them more life.

RadArt ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 9:19 PM

All the above points I agree with, but also, you may wish to watch her posture, as she is a bit too "hunched" over unrealisticly which makes her head almost look too big. Was your main camera in poser set at 35ml?? That is the norm. If you vary too much it will distort your figure. Other than that, you have created amazing realism in this rendering that only a few have been able to grasp with poser! Nice work!! Happy rendering... Radart.

AARoberts ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 6:23 AM

I disagree with just about everything said above. She's got character. Not every character that gets posted here needs to be a super model. I like this woman because she seems real to me. That is to say not perfect. Great work, Arthur

RadArt ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 2:25 PM

Hey-oh! No one suggested that the image did not "look" nice! In fact, she's beautiful! We are just trying to help with the "perpective" in this rendering. Has nothing to so with whether she is a Super Model, or Wilma Flintsone! Radart.

Milaja ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 1:42 AM

thank you all.... for all your comments, I can assure you that it's appreciated!! Thx again :)

Sangelia ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 6:12 PM

the gal looks a lot better than i do. this one is a very pretty looking gal. like you could meet her walking down town

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.