Fri, Sep 20, 1:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: New Vue(4) user

melis000 ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 12:47 PM ยท edited Fri, 06 October 2023 at 12:02 AM

file_183966.jpg

Hi, I am a new Vue user, who got his package (finally) today. I played a little around with Vue 3.1 demo (which I used for the small picture I made yesterday evening. I used a free model - MekAngel, made by Bushi 3D - and just played around a little. So please be kind to my first attemt). And now Vue 4. It is so nice. And so much to play with and discover. Hope to show you all some more pictures in the future. Bye, Angelo ps. I am #29.

Varian ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2001 at 12:53 PM

You are going to have so much fun, Angelo! I see you're already playing with the "tough" stuff, bringing in Poser models. Will be looking forward to seeing your images in the gallery soon! :) Varian

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.