Tue, Oct 22, 4:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:57 pm)

Subject: distributing Custom BHV files from poser characters

mocap ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 7:02 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:38 PM

Hi All , if i key frame animate micheal or vicky by hand and export the motion as a BHV file can I freely distribute (No Geometries Or Cr2s !!) the BHV as custom files for mike and vicky without any legal issues?? Mocap

JKeller ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 7:08 PM

Yeah. It's just like distributing poses really, just in another format. As long as the animations were created by yourself you'd be in the clear.

mocap ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2001 at 7:19 PM

Thanks J!! Bvh Files from poser character Become Instantly Aligned Bone rigs when imported into cinema 4D and can be fixed to a matching mesh imported from poser for animating poser characters in cinema and unlike lightwave hosting these scenes become editable cinema files. Mocap

Axel ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 6:53 AM

Hallo Mocap, could you please explain, how you are exporting Poser figures, Victoria in particular, into Cinema 4D with bones, i have tried nearly the same approach and failed, the bvh skeleton does not fit Victorias geometry. If it is legal could you please e-mail me a c4d and/or bvh example file: ea448gjq25655@yahoo.com Thank a lot.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.