Sun, Oct 6, 5:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Vue to Photoshop - Help Please

jgmart ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 5:39 PM ยท edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Hello All, I'm very new to Vue. (But having alot of fun!!) I have a question that's probably obvious to most, but I want to ensure I'm doing this correctly (If it can be done at all). Once I've rendered a scene, can I export it to PhotoShop for enhancement? I see we can export to many 3D applications, but I just want a regular file (like bitmap or jpeg) to work with. I'd appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks very much, JGM

karlm ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 5:48 PM

Attached Link: http://www.ethervizion.com

Hi, All you have to do is render, then save the colour channel as a BMP file and open it in Photoshop. If you have Vue 2, you have to render to disk and choose BMP format. If you have Vue 3, you can do the same, or after rendering to screen you choose to file>export color channel and save as BMP. If you have Vue 4 (now I'm a newbie at this one :) )...actually, it's the same as Vue 3. For Vue 3 and 4 you can also click on the little disk icon above the render after rendering to screen. This should hopefully give you enough info to do it. Good luck, -Karl

jgmart ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 7:18 AM

Thanks Karl! That was great information. Much appreciated! JGM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.