Fri, Aug 2, 10:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: Please destroy MMV2 if you got her!

Photopium ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 10:22 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:25 PM

I've just been informed that she "Sucks". Please remove the trash from your computers immediately lest you have something sucky on your hard drives. Sorry for any inconvieniences. -WTB

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 11:30 PM

Oh get over it already.

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2001 at 12:50 AM

Ummmm.......? I have her, and I must say that she is a wonderful model, and it is great for all my projects! Trashing her would be absolutely rediculous, its well worth the money, I can recreate any female I want with her.

Photopium ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2001 at 12:54 AM

I think you got Neftis's, mine is free :) -WTB I'm just having some fun here at my expense, don't mind me

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2001 at 12:54 AM

I have not been able to make her resemble MM, but she is a great character in any case. Trash her? Get real!!!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2001 at 4:08 AM

I must at admit that I'm not an avid fan of Victoria. But at least the second version makes her prettier. I still believe that P4 Fem is a beautiful female figure and version 2 of Victoria at least brings some feminine beauty to her face and body that was lacking in version one. And with the P4 version of her, you can get P4 Fem clothes on her. Liz Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

dcasey0284 ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2001 at 6:56 AM

Are we talking about Marilyn Monroe V2 here or something else? If she sucks, then that's it...she's trashed. Not! Doc Casey

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.