Sat, Aug 3, 1:03 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: Taura Noxx Hair on Buffy...thanks Taura!

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 1:27 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:55 AM

What a great hair prop! Here it is on Buffy with some special modifications by yours truly. I added a couple of bang adjustments, a morph to move the part to the right, and longer front and back. Go get this hair! If there is any interest in the morphs, I'll see about getting them available. Meanwhile, Improving Buffy again is my next project and getting her to freestuff. -WTB

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 1:28 PM

file_188795.jpg

oops, here's the render:

Poppy ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 2:08 PM

Wow nice hair!! where can we get it from William?? Poppy

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 2:12 PM

Freestuff, silly! It's by Taura Noxx (hope I'm still spelling that correctly) Should still be on the front page. -WTB

Poppy ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 2:15 PM

OOOhh Thanks!! Poppy

jrsamples ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 2:21 PM

Please post the morphs! That part morph would make it perfect.( As if it wasn't already)

-LAZARUS- ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 3:21 PM

For free no less!!! Very generous!

dragon3d ( ) posted Mon, 09 July 2001 at 8:14 PM

I have found that with a bit of adjustment the hair also works on the P4 female. Great job Taura. You've created hair that works for both Vicky and the P4 female :O)

Taura Noxx ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2001 at 2:09 AM

thanks! this is great I love what you have done, woouldn't mind those mt's myself :) Thanks for the encouragment guys :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.