Sun, Oct 6, 5:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Thank You ALL So Much!

jgmart ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 6:42 PM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 2:56 AM

Attached Link: http://www.jgmart.com

Hi Everyone, I've only been a member of this forum for about two weeks now (The same amount of time I've had VUE4) I'm a traditional watercolor/acrylic artist, and this is my first venture into Digital Rendering/Art, so I'm really starting from ground zero. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the great people here who have helped me with all my questions. The responses are always just what I needed! I don't have any images to share yet.... (Actually, I do....... but no one should have that much laughter in one day, so I'll keep them to myself for now ;) If you'd like to see some of my traditional work, I noted my web site above. Again, thanks for the help and this great forum, John

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 6:47 PM

It is always a pleasure to meet another artist. Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 6:48 PM

We think your paintings are great. Can't wait to see what you do with Vue....you will put me to shame. Sharen:)

Axe555 ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 6:54 PM

Wow! That's some really great work! I especially like your landscapes and I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with digital medium. Rich

MikeJ ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 6:56 PM

Hey John, good to "meet" you! I have to say, I think your natural media paintings are very well done, and a pleasure to view. I personally did the opposite: went from watercolors to acrylics to oils---then to digital. To each our own, eh? But your painting work is VERY good and quite inspiring; it is a pleasure to have you in this Vue d'Esprit community and I look forward to seeing your creations. :)

tradivoro ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 8:49 PM

Hey, if you can do this by hand, you'll do marvelously in Vue... I'm sure you're going to come up with some fantastic work...

Varian ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2001 at 9:44 PM

You do wonderful work, John. What a pleasure to browse your gallery. I liked pretty much everything I saw, the furniture is also fantastic, but I had an instant affinity with "Pumpkin and corn". A simple but elegant composition. Take a peek here: http://www.varian.net/dreamview/dreamvision/life/AutumnHarvest.html I think having done this one is what attracted me to the pumpkins right away. :) We all had to start somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask Q's as needed. Being a teacher yourself, you'll catch on real fast. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.