Sun, Sep 15, 5:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: Image, what do you think ?

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 2:09 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 4:59 PM

file_193702.JPG

Okay here goes, first time I have felt I had anything good enough. Lots of help from you guys, ie Thorne for wings, Traveler for morphs, Catherinas flowers and Antons blue bird. Textures apart from wings are mine.Background done in Corel

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 5:23 AM
Online Now!

Very pretty!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Lorraine ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 5:36 AM

nice job!...one suggestion put the rendered image back into corel, use your list images to place some grass and foliage in the foreground, then also deviate the procedural aspect of the layer and or the brushes to create a bit of shadow at the foot of your figure...this will increase the illusion of depth...but as is it is a very nice image

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 21 July 2001 at 7:01 AM

Hi thanks for the comments, nice of you not to knock it. Will try what you suggest. Am presently toying with the idea of buying phototspray pkugin, so could do it all in photoshop.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.