Sun, Oct 6, 7:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Poser Explorer for Vue d'Esprit in Free stuff

yarp ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 2:11 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 2:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.senosoft.com/

1.4.4 is now directly available from this forum. For those already playing with the beta there are few novelties. 1.4.4 has been designed to support Vue d'Esprit files. It displey Vue files pictures exactly like Vue does, get it, try it, it's all free. Yarp ps I made this from an idea by Mox-mulder, I don't see him anymore on this forum does anybody knows where he has gone ?

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Cheers ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 3:03 PM

Hi Yarp, Excellent, it gets better and better every release...great work! I have found one problem in that it does not seem to show thumbnails created forin Vue 4. Keep up the good work...and thank you:) Cheers

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

yarp ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 3:18 PM

Cheers, that's just what I was fearing. Releasing this just when Vue 4 was shipping was quite risky. Can anybody mail me one small vegetation file (.veg), Object (.vob), Landscape (.vue), atmosphere (.atm), material (.mat) and also tell me if there are new files formats in Vue 4 - All zipped, please. Eon certainly added a new embedded picture format for it's pictures, like Curious did with .png, I'm sure this won't be long to fix. Yarp btw P3dO does Windows file association for Vue files ;))

Varian ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 4:44 PM

Thanks, Yarp! Pick up a copy of the v.3 demo on E-on Software's website, and you will be able to find VEG, VOB, ATM and MAT files with it. There may also be a VUE as a sample scene. (The demo won't permit saving, though.) Fox-Mulder hasn't been hanging out much recently, but we do expect him to return when he has a chance. :)

Petunia ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 6:48 PM

I imagine that Yarp needs Vue 4 VEG, VOB, ATM and other assundry items so that any file format changes needed for Vue 4 can be instilled in the updated P3dO. Can someone please help him out.. I won't be getting Vue 4 til October.

Varian ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2001 at 10:43 PM

The Vue 4 demo is scheduled to be available sometime in August. :)

yarp ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 12:59 AM

Ok, I went to e-on yesterday evening. I can wait for the Vue 4 demo for the new formats - I already have the Vue 3 one. The question is : are you able to wait for it too ;)) ? Vue 4 should not be greatly spread yat and it's hollidays time, so we can work like that. Let me say I'm eager to decode those files, Damn it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.