Mon, Sep 9, 4:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Possette Used to perpertrate HOAX!!!

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 6:12 AM ยท edited Fri, 23 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

I was watching some show on cable called "Ghosts caught on tape" yesterday. It featured CGI effects expert examining footage allegedly captured of Ghosts and he explains how these were obvious fakes done with computer animation. one of the fake images was of a headstone in a cemetery with a womans head statue ontop that Morphs into a wolfs head and back to a woman while being filmed by an "innocent passer by" i was surprised too see that the faker had used the default poser4 female and did a terrible lighting job on top of that. very amusing!!

My website

YouTube Channel

VAIRESH ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 8:13 AM

Very clever these ghosts. They buy a computer then buy Poser and all for what you ask...it is a conspiracy by ghosts to make us think they do not exist. Think about it.. what better way to disprove your existance than to make a flawed cgi video. Yes indeed...very clever these ghosts ;-) Vairesh

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 10:02 AM

I saw the same program and even pointed that particular one out to my husband.

Mr_DarkSide ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 10:37 AM

Yeah, I saw that too. That had to be the worst morphing I have ever seen. We were cracking up about it.

duanemoody ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2001 at 2:42 AM

Ooh! Ooh! Which FOX network was it?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.