Thu, Sep 19, 12:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:30 am)

Subject: Where was the Western Contest?

jschoen ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 10:13 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 9:12 PM

file_196388.jpg

Ok, sometimes I just go brain dead. I know there is a contest somewhere with a western theme. Does anyone know where and I think I have a day or two to get a submission in, right? Anyway here is an early prelim. for what I was origionally attempting. I have changed a lot so I thought I'd share this one with the forum. This was done in Bryce 5 ( no post work except a little touch up on the hair around the hat) and I forgot to turn the sun on, so I didn't get shadows. But again this was just a first go around. And also to show off mike looking a little sexy. James

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2001 at 10:19 PM

The western contest is in the Carrara forum, but I think it's a modeling contest. Great looking render, though.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.