Sun, Sep 22, 5:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Need Feedback

MrCAD ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 5:35 AM ยท edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 2:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.mr-cad.com

I have my second image uploaded on renderosity.. http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=72024&Start=1&Artist=MrCAD&ByArtist=Yes could someone plz give me some feedback on it to improve...I'm workin on the textures tho at the moment.. Thanks

Mr Furniture Models

mi-scha ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 6:24 AM

Exellent! I think only the eyes and the teeth could need a little work. Maybe bloodshot eyes? And a litte bumpmap for the teeth, they are too even. But what do I know, I can't model a single hair. ;)

ronstuff ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 10:27 AM

You have done such a great job, it is almost rude to say anything about it! But since you asked... The teeth don't integrate well, they need a little irregular "gumline" where they join to serve as transition so they don't look so plastic. They could also use a little yellowish staining, and more highlight to suggest moisture glisten. And as mentioned above, the eyeballs are just too white. Sorry to nit-pick, but you are close to perfection, and nits is all I can pick!

amp-three ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 12:23 PM

This is coming from an ametuer, so dont necessarily take this comment seriously. ;) My idea is that the hair towards the bottom by the neck line is almost "too good"... it almost looked to me like a wig. Especially under the chin. Maybe you can change the highlight coloring for irregularity, maybe the highlight color entirely (a light gold perhaps?)... shrug thats my two cents. a3-ro2.gif

phoenixamon ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2001 at 12:53 PM

First thing: I love it! Awww! I had the same comments as above (teeth and eyes) and just one other thing... the transition between the face brown color and the red inner mouth or color is too sharp. I think there ought to be a softer blended transition there. But wow! I really love it. :) Phoenix

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.