Tue, Oct 22, 10:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:16 am)

Subject: Making a wish for Rubio to answer... or any conforming clothes experts

visualkinetics ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 4:26 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

file_196910.jpg

If you're out there, could I make a request for Rubio or any Poser modeling Guru to make Nagiko's dress conformable to Daz's preteen? She looks absolutely adorable in that dress, but it doesn't move with her. Thanks a bunch. By the way, she's using total hair... gotta love it. visualkinetics

visualkinetics ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 4:28 AM

Oops, I meant preschool. She's the shortie. P.S. The jewelry is Spilla Sarda from the free stuff a while back.

rubio ( ) posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 11:03 AM

Hi visualkinetics I don't have Daz'spreteen. It may be made if I own her and there is an opportunity.

harie ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2001 at 3:51 AM

file_196911.jpg

I made it for Posette. If you have the Propack it is no Problem. Just import the P4 bones, play a little bit with the joints and save it as a new geometrie. Here a little example with little chest morph: -Harie

harie ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2001 at 3:58 AM

With the Daz preteen I havent yet experiences (Im just in downlowd for it), but I think it works on the same way. -Harie

visualkinetics ( ) posted Fri, 03 August 2001 at 12:27 PM

Thanks Harie, I'll give it a try. Your image is beautiful by the way! visualkinetics

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.