Sat, Sep 21, 8:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Matrix Neo, Morpheus, Trinity.

daemon sin ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 1999 at 4:38 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 1:49 PM

I wanna know if anyone would be interested in having any of these figures as I'm just finishing them off. They aren't all that great as they are alterations to the trenchcoat man and Trinity is The Changeling girl I think with better glasses and a face that looks a bit like Trinity actually does look. Actually I lied the figures do look good I ain't gonna sell myself short I'm just finishing off Morpheus. Oh and they're gonna have guns, lots of guns* he he. I'm doing the head agent guy aswell ony he is gonna have a bump map which is gonna take me a while. Oh and PLEASE if there is anyone out there with moddeling skill please make me a Scorpion (mortal kombat) creature spear. The one from the movie, for my Scorpion character which should be finished very soon.

ar2g ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 1999 at 4:58 PM

I would Definately be interested in the Matrix trio!!! Please keep us posted.. ar2g

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 19 October 1999 at 6:12 PM

Me too!

Marder ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 1999 at 1:31 AM

Yep, I wan't to see them..

WarriorDL ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 8:13 PM

I'd be interested in them, even so far as to host the files on my 3dposer.com site if you'd like :o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.