Sat, Sep 21, 9:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daemon sin ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 1999 at 6:14 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 4:05 AM

Please I have suddenly found myself pulling my hair out over what is probably a really simple problem. I have a model of a really cool guy, only his face is really messed up and doesn't have any decent morphs. His body is fine though and has some cool clothing attatchments to it, so I was wanting to know if there was any way I could swap his head with another one that I have which does have better morphs or if it's possible to just import morphs to the original head from the different one, and if so how. I'm surprised I never had to do this earlier

Wizzard ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 1999 at 6:18 PM

I'm sure someone will correct me on this.... select the head with the morphs you want..... click on Object Spawn Morph... name it something significant.... then try to find it later ߠ) To date I've saved about 5 multiple morph targets... but cannot seem to be able to find them.... looks like a search is in order ne? BUt accordig to the manual... this is the procedure.... good luck

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 20 October 1999 at 6:19 PM

If its the same head mesh in both cases try using the Morph Manager from the Utilities section of the Forum

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.