Sun, Sep 15, 5:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: help on gallery thumbnails please

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2001 at 2:49 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 5:00 PM

It might seem like a silly question but how do I make a thumbnail preview of pictures I post in the gallery?

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

TomDowd ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2001 at 3:09 PM

Resize the original down to less than 200 pixels on the largest size. Save that off as a seperate file. (I usually use the same file name and add "_thumb". You'll be prompted to upload each seperately when you upload to the gallery. TomD

deestilo ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 1:04 AM

Crop the image using photoshop or any 2d paint software.....................That's even more interesting

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 12:20 PM

cheers thanks for the info. will put thumbnails in with my next posts, perhaps I will get more hits then. I am a beginner and encouraged by the feedback I am getting.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.