Fri, Sep 20, 2:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 1:44 am)

Subject: Terragen Beginner's Contest

Mayth ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2001 at 9:14 AM · edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 7:06 PM

Attached Link: http://www.flamingwaters.f2s.com

Hi everyone, Anyone who is relatively a beginner at Terragen is encouraged to join in on my contests at Flaming Waters (www.flamingwaters.f2s.com). These contests run semi-monthly, and seem to be fun for the entrars. At my contest, you won't be discouraged by others because of a "bad" image, and you just might win! There are usually only a few entries, and I hope that that will change soon. If you are interested in participating, email me, ianp@stratos.net, or browse through my webpage (I have been having problems uploading the page with the rules for the next contest, I can email these to you). Thank you, and god luck! -=- Ian -=- www.flamingwaters.f2s.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.