Sun, Sep 15, 5:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: where can I find, yet again

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 1:58 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 5:50 PM

This time I need a mt to age the poser dork, I know I have seen one somewhere, just can't remeber where, also same aged poser dork will require a walking stick. Yet another wind up image requested.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

jewell ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 2:17 PM

used to be some on MorphWorld, but it was shut down temporarily last time I looked. don't know if he's reopened or not.

Petunia ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2001 at 2:25 PM

Morph World is back up, and Traveler has a very nice aging kit for both women and men (P4). You will have to email and request these items since he only leaves things up for a week now. But I am sure he would be happy to help as long as you don't sell the character with his morph in it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.