Wed, Oct 9, 8:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 8:07 am)

Subject: Could some one help a clueless n00b?

BladeWolf ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 4:56 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 6:13 AM

Heya folks, I'm new to poser and the like, but I do have experience in Bryce, Studio, and bit of Maya. Is there any way to attach clothes to the figures, ie, when you select a different pose, or move the charector around? It gets frustating everytime I find a really nice pose that I think would look good for a logo or something, and BAM! I have to redo all the clothes, hair and everything. Talk about getting close to losing what little sanity I have left! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Blade

Styxx ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 5:03 PM

As long as you have Poser4, you can select the clothing item and then go to the figure pull down menu. Click "conform to" and pick your figure (usually figure1) That will keep the clothes on the body during posing and animation. For hair, just double click on the hair and click "pick Parent" in the menu you get, choose head. Hope this helps, Styxx

cal401 ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 5:10 PM

What you are looking for is "conform to... figure" on the Figure menu. You select the clothing figure, click "conform to..." and select your character. The clothes should snap into place and stay that way as the character moves. Cal

BladeWolf ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2001 at 5:15 PM

Thanks guys, I'll report back if I can my n00b brain to work LOL. Thanks a lot! I'll post an image as soon as I can!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.