Fri, Sep 20, 5:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: First Bryce 5 Render-WIP and a question

Crakmine ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2001 at 5:46 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:41 PM

file_203604.jpg

I've been using bryce 4 since last december, and I just got bryce 5, anyway the real reason this is up here is one of the many changes I was going to put in it was snow, but I can't seem to find a way that works too well, anytime I use a volumetric texture it shows up only where it touches the ground or the outside of the figure, so I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on this

Deathbringer ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 12:49 PM

Attached Link: http://www.petersharpe.com/Tutorial16.htm

Here is a link hope it helps. Sorry Peter if I used your site, hope you don't mind :)

Crakmine ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 4:45 PM

file_203606.jpg

Ah, this is the same one I used initially, which is good for scenes that the snow can match with the ground wherever it is, but, what it really does is only shows up where it touches things, .( so I'm back at my same problem, but in the mean time I've put more into it between times I've spent trying to get snow to work

Deathbringer ( ) posted Tue, 21 August 2001 at 4:48 PM

Hmmm, well sorry hoped that would help you.. You might go to his website and ask him directly if he has any ideas.. I wonder if the rain tutorials would make it work, might be something to try..

archetype ( ) posted Wed, 22 August 2001 at 7:53 PM

Attached Link: http://www.brycetech.com/tutorials.html

brycetech has a snow tutorial that might help. It's in the advanced section and comes with a free texture I belieeve. Hope this helps...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.