Sun, Sep 15, 5:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: render size? help please

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2001 at 12:56 PM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 6:20 PM

I have rtfm and it doesn't say what the maximum render size is for a poser image. Can anyone help. question 2, Having rendered large, for easier post work, what would then be the best way to reduce said image without losing quality. I have both Corel (8) and photoshop, on an 850 athlon with 512 mg ram.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

gladiator ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2001 at 2:00 PM

I believe that it is about 4000 pixels. As for dpi I don't know but I have done pictures at 1200. Anyway Poser gives a warning when you exceed the limit. So, just try.

gladiator ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2001 at 2:02 PM

To reduce the image I use in Photoshop 6 the save for web option. You get a screen with 4 previews and if you save as jpg you can set the quality and preview it.

chohole ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2001 at 1:30 AM

thankyou.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.