Sun, Sep 15, 5:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: Help:- what has gone wrong with this trans

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 6:49 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 7:24 PM

file_206751.jpg

Have tried all sorts. The trans is desaturated, have set all my dials to black, then to white, even tried cahnging the whole background of the trans to black, still get the shadow of the belt I was trying to remove. Help please.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

x2000 ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 7:01 AM

Try - Object Color: white, Highlight Color: black, Ambient Color: black. And make sure both Trans (Min/Max) sliders are full on. That set-up worked for me when I had the same problem.

ENGELKEN ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 12:45 PM

You might also try clicking on the offending part and then click off "casts shadow" when the box pops up. Also, make sure the Highlight slider is at 0.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 2:51 PM

I don't know but looks really cool too.

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 4:38 PM

Also double check to make sure your transparency falloff is set to 0

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 1:28 PM

I've tried all these, bar one. Here I go showing my ignorance again, just when I thought I had got it sussed. How do I click off cast shadows for just one part of the figure? I did try making it invisible, but it comes up as abdomen, and I lose part of the dress as well. I am pulling my hair out now.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.