Thu, Sep 19, 4:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:00 pm)

Subject: Impish New Character for the DAZ M Girl

Buddha32 ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 9:24 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:15 PM

file_206764.gif

I'm just tryin' to show thi soff a bit more. I'm kinda proud of this texture and am trying to get opinions on it.

Mazak ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 9:40 AM

Very much impressing! The texture is great. But where is the note to Nudity MUUUUUUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH !! Mazak g

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Buddha32 ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 9:43 AM

~L~

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 10:05 AM

My son when he was younger, so says stepdad

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

SWAM ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 10:48 AM

Hey, that looks great - reptil-skin?

Buddha32 ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 11:10 AM

The texture was totally designed in Photoshop 6. A bit of adding noise, blurring, and using the texturizer ("sandstone" setting).

SWAM ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 2:24 PM

go to my page there you will find "Pari" she would fit to him http://www.3d-dreamland.de

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 2:48 PM

Oh oH beware rendo deletes images of kids that are nude. They don't care if the Kid is out for Holloween.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 6:33 PM

Mesh-Magick, "Hollow"-een? Was that pun intended? ...and I'm sorry, but if we have to clothe goblins and trolls, we might as well put dresses on the dogs and trousers on table legs. How about a little common sense? Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.