Mon, Oct 21, 5:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: New site for the Tutorial section

agiel ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 10:15 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

Attached Link: http://www.linfa.net/galleries/3d-images/tutorials/vue.htm

Finally I got some time to put together all the mini tutorials that I wrote for this forum. While I was at it, I created a small page about Vue on my site. I did not have time yet to rewrite the tutorials in a more extensive way but that will be enough for a start. Enjoy... MikeJ: Could you add a link to that page in the tutorial section ? (I did not find how to add new tutorials)

tradivoro ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 12:14 AM

Hey, those are great... thanks for putting them up...

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 11:29 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/tutorial.ez?Sectionid=9

These are very helpful, Laurent! To add them to the tutorial database, follow this link and select the "[Upload]" link. Then you can add the information. :)

Tammy ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 12:34 PM

Thank you for the tutorials, Im going to try the cave one out tonight.

agiel ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 2:01 PM

Thanks Varian. I went there before but I didn't see the upload link. I will add that right away.

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 2:26 PM

Hi agiel, Pretty good stuff, and thanks for getting it into the Tutorials section. I wouldn't worry about rewriting them; tutorials come in all different ways, and your's are just as good as anyone else's (if not quite unique in content, too!). Sorry I wasn't around to place the link, but I see you got it. Thanks! -Mike

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.