Sun, Sep 15, 5:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: New tex sorted, is anyone interested

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 2:09 PM · edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 7:42 PM

file_206895.gif

Finally sorted out the transmap for this tex, changed it to greyscale, and lo and behold it worked. Would anyone else be interested in this tex foe Sergee Marcks new evening dress? If so how would I get it to them, cos I don't have a website, and I think you need one to upload to freestuff. The tex is a 717kb jpg, and the trans only 42.5kb.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 2:49 PM

I don't think you need a web site to upload your freebie texture. If it is free? Sharen PS: you did a beautiful job

leather-guy ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 2:50 PM

I'd definitely want it. good luck on finding a host for it! (If I had a website I'd offer, perhaps SHAR3D?) http://www.anyworldgrafiks.com/shar3d/

atthisstage ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 5:34 PM

Did you consider asking serge to host it on his site?

Wadus ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2001 at 6:07 PM

just post the pic in the galleries and let everyone "save as" from there

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2001 at 2:22 PM

He sent an im offering , so I have just sent the zip to him A small way to say thankyou for all the help and encouragement I get from this forum, and all the free stuff I have downloaded.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2001 at 2:51 PM

lol, he is a she and it is in freestuff right now. Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.