Fri, Oct 4, 1:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: My days of abstinence are over....

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 1999 at 5:00 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:27 PM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://members.xoom.com/renapd77

I'm glad to be back along with friends that I left behind but never lost track of!:-) I had a small accident recently that kept me away from poser for longer than a week and made me realise that what I enjoy the most about it is sharing my experiences with other people...it doesn't matter where...anyplace for poser IS home! I take this opportunity to announce you that FairyWoods was updated a while ago with some new textures and the Royal Couple characters that rule the Fairy Race (Oberon & Titania) Check them out and have fun with them! renapd PS : Traveler, your fabulous teaset prop has taken the honor place it deserves! Thanks! :-)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Traveler ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 1999 at 5:23 PM

Welcome back Rena! I hope you are feeling better. :) -Trav

ARADTech ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 1999 at 7:41 PM

I second that thought ;-)

RadArt ( ) posted Sun, 14 November 1999 at 10:24 PM

Glad to have you back in one piece Rena. We missed all you creative inspirations. Radart:)

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 1999 at 4:42 AM

Very glad to see you back. I hope you're feeling much better :) Paul

kingtut ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 1999 at 8:35 AM

Welcome Back :)

ar2g ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 1999 at 11:08 AM

REJOICE!! REJOICE!! RENA"S HERE!! Great to have you back!! Hope things are ok and that you're doing well. You were greatly missed!

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 1999 at 3:58 PM
Site Admin

Not any longer! LOL! I want to thank you all for this warm welcome! It feels so good to be among cherished friends! :-) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

LilWolff ( ) posted Mon, 15 November 1999 at 11:17 PM

Yippie! big smiles Sending healing spirits incase you still need.

Tartan ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 1999 at 4:42 AM

I am glad you are feeling better Ren :) Welcome back!!! :) :) :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.