Sat, Aug 3, 11:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Nude Female Texture Map

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 1999 at 1:41 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: 3D Grafx Online

file_117845.JPG

Hi Team, here is my first Nude Female Poser 4 texture map. Its available at FreeStuff and on my site. What do you think about it. Comments are welcome. Christian

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 16 November 1999 at 5:11 PM

I finally got to see your new site. It's looking better than ever. The free downloads are a bonus. Going to check out the texture now. -JH.

pa902 ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 5:00 AM

That texture is incredible-what did you do it with?

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 5:04 AM

That's incredible, how did you get the T-Map to look like that? Paul

pa902 ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 5:10 AM

and why are the eyes on the face instead of off to the side-and why not black out the original p4 irises? And how did you know to do the nose like that? Are you a professional artist?

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 9:00 AM

Thanks for your comments. First of all - This is a Bryce render with only one light. Please dont ask me how I made this exactly, only thing I can say trial and error . I'm think I will make a tutorial how to use textures with lights in Bryce. But give me some time for it cause I'm working on some other projects at the moment. Lobo: This map is made from real photos ( Paul Hafeli told me how to do that). Is a lot of cut and paste work and you only have to make the i.e. left side and mirror it to the right, thats all. The rest is color modification (and thats most of the work). It takes me over a week to get this map like it is. PA: First of all I'm not a professional artist. To get the nose like this is to play around with the facial morphs comes with Poser 4. I cant answer your Eyes question at this time because I dont understand exactly what you mean (translating Problems into german ). I hope you will have a lot of fun with this map and show me some images made with it. Christian

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.