Sat, Sep 21, 11:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: whoever made this picture, this is for you

blau ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 11:26 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

file_117881.jpg

Chris Kunzmann, you made this awesome picture. Why haven't you released this guy as a figure yet? This guy rules. He'd look awesome hanging out with all my borg women, seeings how that's all anyone's ever made.

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 1:16 AM

I'm confused. Where did this pic come from? -JH.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 2:21 AM

Hmm... very cool, but it doesn't look like the poser dude was used to make it. Perhaps whoever created this has yet to conform it to work in poser, hence the reason why we haven't seen it yet, but man, I hope we do soon, this figure rocks!! Jack

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 4:46 AM

WOW, that rocks. Where did this picture come from? I've not seen this before so maybe it's not intended to be a Poser figure. (Although that would be a great shame) Paul

Ikyoto ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 9:07 AM

Proto-borg... if this does get releised (by whoever made it) as a Poser character, I bet someone does a series on the early development of the Borg with it. (once again, a subtle seed to get someone to do an idea I'm too frigging lasy to do myself)

blau ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 10:43 AM

I'm pretty sure this pc came from someone here at the forum. I don't get around much on other poser sites. I think this actually may have been in the bryce gallery. I'm not sure.

oddball ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 1:54 PM

I am certainn that I've seen it in gallery somewhere. I think it was posted there like a week or two ago.

Cyris ( ) posted Fri, 19 November 1999 at 9:55 AM

may he is the one http://obelix.msp.univie.ac.at/~rscham/homepage/char.html Cyris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.