Sat, Sep 21, 12:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Cincinnati Skyline...

APFrey ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 8:03 AM ยท edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 7:40 PM

file_209197.jpg

Someone said I should post here, so here it is. I am a glutton for honest critiquing, so let me have it! This is a photo of Cincinnati from the Kentucky side of the Ohio River. Very bright conditions. f16 - 1/500 - iso 400 c-41 bw film - pathetic scanner...

APFrey ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 6:27 PM

Thank you for the warm welcome, Alpha. I have used c-41 black and white several times. I have zero complaints. It's hard to find it in anything but iso 400 and yet it has extremely sharp detail (hard to tell with my aweful scanner). It is a scan from a lab print. A one hour lab at that. The tricky part was taking two 4x6's, that coincidently lined up perfectly, and blending them together. I can barely see the seem but it took a lot of effort and good software. Also, the c-41 bw film is pretty goof proof. The one hour labs always have good results with very little color or over and under exposure. You simply must try it!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.