Sat, Sep 21, 5:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Tool

Antoonio ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 3:54 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:06 PM

file_209334.jpg

This is the same wrench that I used in another work. Two photos and a quote, Photosopping. I have always felt anything designed to be as useful as it can be fascinating, like tools and old machines are. Dont know is this a good day to post anything. Too angry, disappointed, scared, too sad. .n

APFrey ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 6:40 PM

Good post-processing job on this one. The filter really works with the tool and gives an old, reliable look. I think tools are a great subject for photography and you've shown that in this photo...

billglaw ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 11:41 PM

Based on your closing comment! Put this one aside and come back to produce a series. All tools, or A , B , C or any theme. Twelve would make a great calendar. The technique lends itself to that approach.

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 1:05 AM

APFrey, no filters used. Only two photos and quote. And I agree you about photogenic tools. billglaw, just what I tought to do. Gotta go to my mom and search old tools there, the place is old farm, so there should be intresting tools around. Ok, there is, but gotta find those that I have not losed when still lived there. Uuu, I remember few big logger axes and stuff like that. .n

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.