Wed, Oct 9, 2:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: Another Great CONTEST

Exotica ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 7:31 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 2:19 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=pd11761

file_210573.jpg

Ok, another contest! This time I am giving away my Jewel set for Posette, with 15 different textures and MAT files. The theme of your picture should have something to do with "Eyes" --exactly what is left to your imagination. Once again, this will be a subjective contest: The picture I like best wins :-) Some of the things I likely will look for are originality, adherence to theme, etc., etc. The contest will end this Sunday at 5:00 pm Eastern time. Please post your entries here in this thread, although you can also put them in any galleries you want. Any pictures you submit will remain your property -- I will not use them for any purpose. If you end up being the winner, you can substitute my "Out of Africa" texture set for Posette's "Jewel Eyes" instead :-) Everyone is encouraged to submit, even beginners -- there is some great stuff coming out of the Beginners Gallery! Have fun!

lalverson ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 8:57 PM

who won the first contest?

Exotica ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 9:00 PM

Shadownet was the winner of the "Mask" contest. :)

lalverson ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 9:07 PM

cool

spothmann ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2001 at 4:21 PM

file_210574.jpg

...have just finished it. Hope you like it :-) BTW, wouldn't it have been a better idea to post this to the challenge arena? Sabine

Exotica ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2001 at 5:48 PM

Thanks Spothman. I'll post it there as well.

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 12:13 AM

file_210575.jpg

Care for one? Oh please, help yourself...best fresh. I like the green ones best. Umm okay, so I went a little wierd with it. ~G~ Their M&M's honest... just eye looking. ~G~ no model was tortured to make this image.

Exotica ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 1:35 AM

You're back! Thanks for your entry. :)

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 11:53 AM

file_210576.jpg

If you've seen the movie "Clash of the Titans" then you'll know where I got my inspiration. :)

Exotica ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 11:55 AM

Thanks Cin!

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 12:15 PM

Heh... she thanks me, and she's giving away stuff... :)

Exotica ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 12:21 PM

:)

Exotica ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 4:02 PM

The contest is now closed. I'd like to thank everyone for their entry. I'll have my decision very shortly. :)

Exotica ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 4:10 PM

Thanks for entering everyone. I think they're all great ideas & renders so I've decided to give each of you the "Jewel Eyes" for Posette. My favorite though, is Ms. Outlaw's so she comes away with an extra gift that's not in freestuff or for sale anywhere. Please email me and I will reply with instrudtions on how to collect your prizes. Thanks all. Pam

StrmRyder ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 4:44 PM

file_210577.jpg

I know it's too late to enter, but I worked on this one in between dealing with work and all of the happenings of 91101 that have affected everyone. Just figured it'd be a waste to not atleast post it here in the contest where it was made for.

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 4:57 PM

Congrats Ms. Outlaw! :)

shadownet ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 5:36 PM

Congrats Ms Outlaw. I hate that I missed out on the fun, but other commitments and reasons kept me away. I also think that Pam (pd11761) deserves a big round of applause for graciously hosting these contests.

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 5:42 PM

Wow... cool. I wanted those eyes very much. Thanks!! Talk about make my day. ~BG~

Cin- ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 5:43 PM

I agree! I'm waiting to see when/if there's another one. :)

Exotica ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 6:32 PM

ok darboi. You win too!

Exotica ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 10:35 PM

I hope you all enjoy the "Jewel Eyes" for Posette. I have a nice set of 30 with 30 MAT's coming out for Michael any day now. Enjoy! Pam

spothmann ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 7:05 AM

Oh great thank you! This is actually the first thing that I have ever won by doing these pictures :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.