Fri, Sep 20, 9:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce Temp Folder

Deathbringer ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 9:34 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:59 AM

I was just looking around the folders inside Bryce 5 and noticed a folder marked "temp"....looked inside it and it has a bunch of folders labeled randomly with really long numbers on them. Look inside those and it has a bunch of files and one that always says "source.br5" These files seem to be old pictures I have worked on, and are really large files 4-33 megs each. So the question is, is it ok just to delete the stuff inside the temp folder? Thanks

griggs ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 11:30 AM

I delete those files every now and then. Once though it saved many hours of work when I somehow had a file go corrupt on me. It was in the temp folder and I was able to use it to reclaim that work. I haven't had any adverse reactions to deleting those files. Perhaps someone else has a different experaince, but it seems safe to me. Griggs

Deathbringer ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 12:24 PM

Ok, probably not.. But I didn't know if it was something Bryce used as reference. Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.