Mon, Sep 16, 11:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Sci-Fi Sidekick

LeeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 20 November 1999 at 11:58 PM ยท edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

file_117958.jpg

This is a simple work in progress for an illustrated short story that I'm working on. It's a modified version of the mannequin figure in P3. I like the 1950's look of it. The mechanoid still needs to have some decent hands/pincers that fit the overall style.

Ikyoto ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 12:01 AM

Very cool! Looks like he just stepped off the cover of a 1950's Azimov cover.

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 11:18 AM

heya; what a cool idea! he/she/it looks great. :)

oddball ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 11:42 AM

I love it! =)

LeeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 1:05 PM

Hey! Thanks for the kind words - Ikyoto, bloodsong and oddball. I'll submit it to Free Stuff when I figure out what I want to do about the hands. I'd actually considered doing a male and female version of the mechanoid. Maybe I'll make a female version to go with this male version. :) Thanks again!! Lee

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.