Sat, Sep 21, 1:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Moderators, Slynky, & Everyone...

APFrey ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 5:23 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

In regard to Slynky's recommendations, I feel these are very good ideas. I wouldn't mind seeing them in action. I am not new to Render but I am new to the forum. I think photography is a bit overshadowed here and needs a little boost to get it a little more recognition. Photography is somewhat more of a "true art form" in that it can't be "filtered" to look good (not without people noticing). I have made accidental art many times just by clicking an effect and I felt like I was cheating by letting the computer make me look good. That is why I have deleted ALL of my 2D art and now post only photos. The bottom line is, the photography portion of Renderosity needs to come alive and Slynky's ideas can help make that happen.I think Slynky's ideas would create a little more interest in this particular forum and elsewhere at Render.

Syyd ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 6:33 AM

great to get such input going AP, please keep sending ideas, as Alpha mentioned there are only two of us right now, and we are working hard every day to get things in place. Exposure for this forum as a whole within the Renderosity structure is very very important to us.

APFrey ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 7:14 AM

Alpha and Syyd. I would be happy to help in any way I can. I would love for the photography forum here at Renderosity to be a destination for everyone inside the site and out. Let me know what I can do for you and I'll do my best. If there's one thing I can provide, it's input! If it's banners you want, I can help out there too. Just let me know...

Slynky ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 5:56 PM

heh heh, I rule, and everyone blows. Slynky's always joking around.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.