Sat, Aug 3, 12:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: Naughty Nurse - Suggestions wanted (Cleavage)

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 1:35 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 10:02 PM

file_211999.jpg

Marilyn (MMV2 in Freestuff) Models the first take of a nurse outfit for Vicky hopefully destined for freestuff. (The Dress Texmap, that is) The Hat comes from PhilC's timeless "Nurse Ratchett" in freestuff and the hair is the new one from DigitalBabes. The Texmap uses pieces of two other dress maps found in freestuff but with some colors washed out and some of my own actual (cough) talent. What is missing? -WTB

Mazak ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 4:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www4.ocn.ne.jp/~iso2400/planetary.html

Nurses become popular *g* Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Mazak ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 4:48 AM
Darian ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 11:23 AM

Yikes! Cant think of anything missing. Great work. Eagerly awaiting her arrival in Freestuff.

CalgCowboy ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 11:46 AM

Sure, this is all well and good, but where's "Doctor Looooooooooooooooove"?

davo ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 2:51 PM

ummmmm...yummy, I like it. I LOVE IT.

kaneda ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 9:25 PM

Hey William, I tried downloading your MMV2 zip, but it only downloads about 80k then quits. Could you help me out? Like to download your character..the texture in the nurse pics is exactly what I have been looking for. The face is awesome..not to mention her other attributes! Nice job William, look forward to d/l ing the nurse. Kaneda

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 9:32 PM

The only thing I can say about the link is that it does work. I just tried it and it worked fine. Do you cancel it or does it just vanish? I noticed it hung for a moment around 80k but it did kick back in after a bit (probably shorter for me with a cable modem (?) ) Keep trying is all I can tell ya. -WTB

kaneda ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 9:47 PM

Thanks William, got it! Kaneda

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.