Sat, Aug 3, 1:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: New Image

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 12:07 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 11:48 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: 3D Grafx Online

file_117988.JPG

Hi team, here is my latest Poser 4 work. Inspired by Helmut Newtons photographs I thought I can do that with Poser too. Here is the result. What do you think about it. Comments are welcome. Credits: Hair - Allerleirauh (with color modifications by myself) Shoes - ??? Rest was done by myself Hope you like it Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Ikyoto ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 1:29 PM

Do it in black and white. Newton's worked best in that - he wsa stuck in it for quite a while to. I read in one of his collections that he prefered it because color conveyed emotion and feeling that he often didn't intend to be in the work.

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 5:43 PM

heya; i think this looks great. nice warm tone through it and all. just the shadows are messed up. :) looks like you have them cast against a flat backdrop, and not into the scene, because they are so straight up and close to the legs. also, with the sun behind her, they wouldn't be so strong and black... and possibly not even going in that direction.

Dr Zik ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 5:58 PM

Hi Folks! Nice work, Chris! I'm actually thinking about doing a Poser version of Helmut Newton's famous "Here They Come" photo. Current plans are to launch my web site and debut my collection of Poser images after the first of the year. Peter (Dr Zik)

rwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 8:09 PM

She is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. I think I'm in love. Great job!

beelzebulb ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 2:03 AM

I think she's just as cute as can be and the expression on her face is perfect.

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 4:08 AM

What a lovely image, the texture-map is excellent. Paul

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 7:58 AM

Thank you all for your comments. I will redo some details of her body because her chest is twisted too much. I think I call this image "Sunset Beta 1" . Ikyoto: yes you are right that Newtons best pics are in B/W. But I only want to make a pic with a Newtons kind of pose (hope I spelled it right - english is not my main lenguage). I tested the pic in B/W and it looks terrible . Allerleirauh: you can d/l her tex at FreeStuff Dr. Zik: cant wait for your interpretation of "Here They Come" Bloodsong: there is a light stright in front of her. Hope to fix the shadow problem soon. Thank you all Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Krel ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 5:50 AM

Chris, nice job on the face.....it looks unique; of course everything else is wonderful, I also like the tonal values.... Krel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.