Fri, Sep 20, 4:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: another stupid question:)

death ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 12:36 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:27 PM

What the hell's a rar file...I downloaded dangerous curves,it looked cool...but what to do with it?:) Youri

Questor ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 12:41 PM

rar is an extension used by a rar compression program. It's a compression utility that some people prefer to use. You can unpack it with a tool like winrar (http://www.winrar.com) It's a format used by various people because it offers slightly better compression than winzip for certain file formats. There's also an urban myth that it travels across the Internet better than other files, but I've heard the same claims made about ace, zip, sit etc.

death ( ) posted Thu, 20 September 2001 at 1:14 PM

oh I see....It did sound very familiar:) Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.