Sat, Aug 3, 1:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: "Sunset" Part #2

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 3:07 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 1:30 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: 3D Grafx Online

file_118014.JPG

Hi again, here my new version of "Sunset". I've fixed the body and the lights. What do you think about it now? Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

oddball ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 3:24 PM

I love it! =) But I agree with X (can't remember who it was, well I am not that young, as I used to be ;) that it could look even better in B&W. If if was gallery I would give it 5+ Regards  Oddball

slb75 ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 3:36 PM

this isn't to say anything bad about your image. I love your image. BUT how come on almost all women there heels look funny? Is this a poser thing? The heel thing is part of all my images too...

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 7:00 PM

heya; its me again... ;) i dont think this particular image would look better in b&w. the background tone is too similar to the skin tone. at any rate...the shadows still arent there. ;) you have the wall's shadow coming forward... but look, it coveres her feet and lower legs; yet her legs are still fully lit. they would be in shadow. :)

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 3:47 AM

Still a classy image. I think it looks better in colour - black and white would lack the contrast. I agree with bloodsong, the shadows should fall across the feet and lower legs. Where is the fill-in light placed? It might be that it is too close, or too bright. Lighting is one of those "fun" things that you can play with for hours to get just right. Paul

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 6:08 AM

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions. Bloodsong,Paul: I know the shadow problem. At sunset all shadows are very long (hope I spelled that right) and the light comes from the back so all models will be black. I've added two fillin lights - one omni from the back to get the shadows from the sun and one spot stright from the front so you can see the girl. The spot has shadows off but it destroyes the shadows from the back light (its in the same position as the sun is with same color) - the front light has a yellow/red color. I'll make some light experimentes and post the new pic here. BTW: how can I post a pic in a reply?? Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Nance ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 5:28 PM

To post a pic in a reply it has to have a URL. Then just use the standard HTML code: (img src="put url for picture location in quotes") replacing the parentheses with less-than & greater-than symbols. Nice job on her face - very "non-poser" looking.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.