Wed, Sep 18, 3:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: What do you think

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 5:17 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 2:36 AM

file_216365.gif

This started out as a figure to drop into Dolly's Victorian room, but I felt the face turned out so well it was worth a pic on its own. Texture from AprilYSH, extensive use of Travellers morphs. She was meant to be pensive but the more I look at her the more I expect her to start crying, which is why I called it "No news"

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

dolly ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 5:27 AM

very nice and she does look like she is going to burst out into tears at any moment cheers dolly

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 5:30 AM

Yes, you did an excellant job. I love the hair it looks really real. You were right, she did deserve a pic of her own. Sharen

Helen ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 6:35 AM

I think she looks great.. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 7:33 AM

Thank you, the hair is Koz's pony tail and Hair prop from Helen. Will work on the rest of the pic now

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.