Sat, Sep 21, 4:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Red Dragonfly

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 10:22 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:41 PM

file_218317.jpg

i always thought the Red Dragonfly an interesting subject.

RJH ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 11:11 AM

They are very interesting subjects, and hard to capture an image of as well. I tried for a whole summer to get the picture that I wanted of a dragon fly. Check it out in my gallery if you wish

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 11:27 AM

RJH, i like your dragonfly better for clarity and enlargement. that's one great photo. i hope to have my Mavica in operation shortly.

RJH ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 11:55 AM

Which model of mavica did you get?

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 12:23 PM

RJH, the Mini-CD version with the 20x lens. i got it out of the box and had to send it in the shop because it wasn't working right. hopefully i'll get it back soon and start shooting some pics

RJH ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 12:48 PM

ahh the cdr 1000 I believe I really enjoy my fd91(18x zoom) how ever I would like to get one with a little higher res ccd next. Maybe the fd95 or something like that.

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 2:58 PM

You guys are scareing me. No wonder you can take these picture from a billion feet away. Maybe I'll start using my camcorder as a photo capture device. It should have the same res as my mavica. BUT it has a much highter zoom. Has anybody tried this? Bsteph

RJH ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 3:17 PM

I tried it awhile ago and it was not bad, Bsteph I took the dragonfly picture from inches away did not need the zoom for that shot.

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 6:49 PM

20x zoom? jeez - and I thought my 6x was good! Is that completely optical zoom, or does that include some digital zoom too? (",)

Syyd ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2001 at 9:19 AM

I find these creatures fascinating, in every sense, so much I am replicating them in poser art as well......Wow good luck with your camera and I hope you get it back soon!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.