Mon, Oct 21, 5:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: METABALLS AND VOLUMETRICS IN Bryce version5

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 4:32 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 1:50 AM

Hmmm,, Metaballs wont accept volumetric materials it seems, or am i doing something wrong???

My website

YouTube Channel

clay ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 6:18 PM

ummm..If I remember right there was a problem with that.

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 6:27 PM

Attached Link: http://66.70.166.29/mpegs/%20blob.mov

I hopes thats worked soon brother I would love to have used those awesome new thick smoke presets in B5 on a string of metaballs animated on a path by the way check out this animation i did the other day with metaballs. the trees are okay but the MBs are clearly the most intriguing new feature in this release of bryce

My website

YouTube Channel

clay ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2001 at 7:51 PM

Pretty niffty animation. Metaballs are fun for sure, the trees are actually metaballs themselves, try this: stack 3 metaballs one on top of the other, then select all 3 and convert them to a tree using the edit function, it'll make nice bushes in perfect alignment:-)

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.