Mon, Sep 9, 5:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: New Releases

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 8:43 AM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 8:33 AM

This may be a dumb question, but... Is there an easy way to just see the new releases for Poser. I usually look at the Poser Millenium stuff and I assume they place the new stuff at the beginning. But a couple of times I've found something I was interested in, but didn't know it was available in the store. There was a texture by Pierre???? Sorry I can't remember his full name. Anyway, there's sooo much stuff available now that it gets to be a pain to page through everything. I've tried choosing what's new. But that even brings up an even larger list. Could there really be over 600 items added in the last few weeks? Is their a way to restrict your search by time? Thanks. Kevin

shadowcat ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 9:12 AM

file_219485.jpg

you can, click new releases

VirtualSite ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 11:47 AM

Shadow, I believe MeInOhio was referring to the Renderosity Store, not that run by DAZ. I must agree, actually. I find myself checking as many as a dozen sources on a more or less regular basis and can only barely keep up with the flood of new things being developed for us. Being an archivist and a packrat to boot, Ive filled almost 20 CDs with props and clothing and hair and characters since I began this somewhat outrageous hobby a few months ago, and if it werent for a comprehensive indexing program I find I must religiously follow, I would have little if any idea of what I have in stock. Its almost frightening.

ronstuff ( ) posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 11:54 AM

HeHe, MeInOhio - where are you from? Oh - when you use the "whats new" filter on the "freebies" or on the store what you get is a full list of all items available, sorted by date (most recent are first). It does not mean that there are 600 NEW items, it just means that there are 600 TOTAL items, and the most recent are presented first.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.