Mon, Sep 9, 4:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Some minor issues

Photopium ( ) posted Sun, 14 October 2001 at 6:05 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

Hello Good Store, While browsing the store I queued up Billy T's Biker Jacket 2 for Vicky for payment by check/money order. At the moment,that was the plan. A few hours later, I asked my roomate if I could use his CC, and he agreed. I could not cancel the queued slot, and it wouldn't let me add another to my basket or check out or anything. So, I created a new account and got it that way. So, if you want to abort my queued status on the Biker Jacket, cool...I already have it. Thanks. -WTB

vette ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 3:40 PM

Yes, that's because it won't let you purchase 2 an item twice and even though you hadn't sent any $$ for the jacket the system still thought you had purchased it :). I have deleted the item from your que. Thanks for letting us know. yvette

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.