Wed, Sep 25, 3:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce 5 Tree render bug?

Djeser ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:21 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 3:28 PM

I've had Bryce 5 installed for about 6 weeks. I am fascinated by the Tree Lab (as are most of us who had problems creating the trees with symmetrical lattices!), but have a problem when rendering trees. At least half the time, trees that I've placed close to the camera render with big chunks out of them; like squares and rectangles. I've tried deleting them and adding new ones in, same result. The scenes can be quite simple or complex; the amount of objects in the scene doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm wondering if this is a bug I should report to Corel, or if anyone else has had the same problem and there's a fix. I'm running B5 on an AMD Athlon 1G, 256k memory, GEForce 2mx, 80G drive space. W2K Pro.

Sgiathalaich

inyerface ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 5:41 PM

its real. think corel doesn't know? very real problem on my mac g4 w/640

WoostaChris ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 11:46 PM

Can you post an example image? I don't think I've seen what you're refering to...

inyerface ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 8:02 AM

file_221283.jpg

pretty wierd,,,,

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.